I have an x3250 M2 4194 K1G with an LSI Logic 1064e SAS/SATA controller on board. System setup with RAID 1 and going good. In case it going bad and controller will destroy itself to liberate planet from invaders i need to plan hardware replacement.
As long as i do my research (about 3 days now) i get next simple results:
- IBM has PN for obfuscated "SAS/SATA controller" - 43V7415 on IBM x3250 M2 4194
- I did not find an replacement PN for obfuscated "SAS/SATA controller"
- I found replacement PN for ServeRAID BR10il. It will do work (in theory), but will cost more.
So, my questions is
- How (or where) to find an replacement PN for LSI Logic 1064e SAS/SATA controller?
- Will emergency replacement LSI Logic 1064e on ServeRAID BR10il work good or should i brace myself for impact?