Looking for a recommendation on which of my servers to put a secondary DC in case PDC is down.
1 x Windows Server 2008 R2 running AD, DHCP, DNS, WSUS.
2 x Windows Server 2008 R2 in a FailoverCluster as Hyper-V hosts.
Virtual Servers (3 on each host, host has capacity to take all 6 on a failover so not looking to add any more servers)
- Server 2003 running legacy SQL 2000 and IIS
- Server 2008 R2 running SQL 2008
- XP running a legacy app / sandbox machine
- Server 2008 running Exchange 2007
- Server 2008 R2 running IIS 7 for .net web apps
- Server 2008 print server and AV administrative console.