Unable to take RDP from the Desktop to a Server. It say The Remote Session is terminated Due to the following error. The disconnection error : 1800. Please suggest what to do and how to resolve this?????
closed as off-topic by EEAA♦, Greg Askew, kasperd, HBruijn♦, mdpc Jun 16 '15 at 23:32
This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:
- "Questions seeking installation, configuration or diagnostic help must include the desired end state, the specific problem or error, sufficient information about the configuration and environment to reproduce it, and attempted solutions. Questions without a clear problem statement are not useful to other readers and are unlikely to get good answers." – EEAA, Greg Askew
I found this link:
Does your error sound like any of these? You could try the following steps:
- Make sure that remote access is enabled
- Reboot the server- this fixes 90% of the problems with Windows servers
- Attempt to connect using a different username
- You could be denied access
- Attempt to connect using a different computer and your username
- If this works, try reinstalling your RDP client
- Attempt to connect using a different computer and a different username
- If this works, try reinstalling your RDP client and connect using a different username on your computer
These are only a few simple steps you could try that would give us more information.