I have to buy some new computers for my users. Some sellers told me that it is a good idea to have a small SSD (32GB) for the System (linux or WinXP) and a SATA II (more than 300GB) for other stuff.
- Is there any one that have already experienced that configuration ?
- What kind of SSD can do the job properly ?
- What about programs : installed on SSD or not ?
- What things do I have to be carefull when using SSD ?
- Isn't it better to use 15k rpm (or 10k) HDD for the system ?
Thank you in advance.
Edit : Users need Firefox, a home-made java GUI, eclipse and development tool
PS : I love this site, because we can ask everything and be sure that we'll get the answer.