The only way I can think of to move data from one RDS server to another RDS is to mysqldump the table from a source MySQL RDS Instance. Then, load the table into the target MySQL RDS Instance.
WARNING : There may be charges for data transfer !!!
According to the AWS RDS Documentation under
The pricing below is based on data transferred “in” and “out” of Amazon RDS.
Region: (Pricing Varies Between Regions, Shown is North Virgina Pricing)
Data Transfer IN
All data transfer in $0.000 per GB
Data Transfer OUT***
First 1 GB / month $0.000 per GB
Up to 10 TB / month $0.120 per GB
Next 40 TB / month $0.090 per GB
Next 100 TB / month $0.070 per GB
Next 350 TB / month $0.050 per GB
Next 524 TB / month Contact Us
Next 4 PB / month Contact Us
Greater than 5 PB / month Contact Us
- Data transferred between Amazon RDS and Amazon EC2 Instances in the same Availability Zone is free.
- Data transferred between Availability Zones for replication of Multi-AZ deployments is free.
- Amazon RDS DB Instances outside VPC: For data transferred between an Amazon EC2 instance and Amazon RDS DB Instance in different Availability Zones of the same Region, there is no Data Transfer charge for traffic in or out of the Amazon RDS DB Instance. You are only charged for the Data Transfer in or out of the Amazon EC2 instance, and standard Amazon EC2 Regional Data Transfer charges apply ($.01 per GB in/out).
- Amazon RDS DB Instances inside VPC: For data transferred between an Amazon EC2 instance and Amazon RDS DB Instance in different Availability Zones of the same Region, Amazon EC2 Regional Data Transfer charges apply on both sides of transfer.
- Data transferred between Amazon RDS and AWS services in different regions will be charged as Internet Data Transfer on both sides of the transfer.
** As part of AWS’s Free Usage Tier, new AWS customers will receive free 15 GB of data transfer out each month aggregated across all AWS services for one year.
*** Rate tiers take into account your aggregate Data Transfer Out usage across Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon SQS, Amazon SNS, AWS Storage Gateway, Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon VPC.