I'm looking for a remote control application that satisfies the following requirements:
- the server (ie. the application running on the customer's PC I need to support) dials out to connect to the client running on my support PC and waiting for incoming connections. No port-mapping on the customer's firewall required
- the server must be single EXE (no setup software setup required)
- ideally, one application for both XP and Vista
- Direct connection between server and client: I don't want to rely on some web service like CoPilot to act as repeater
- Either open-source or affordable
UltraVNC works fine on XP but doesn't run OK on Vista (screen lags, connection breaks). The new project, PCHelpWare, doesn't run that well either. And the UVNC site is a mess.
Does someone know of an application that satisfies these requirements?