I would like to convert a half-height PCI card to full-height card, so some sort of metal bracket is needed.

Does anyone know what such a converter is called?


The cards backplate will need changing. If one wasn't supplied with the card then you will most likely have to contact the manufacturer to see if they can supply one.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.