- My photography website is www.domain.com and my blog is on www.domain.com/blog.
- Everything is on self hosted wordpress platform.
- On my index page I have my photo galleries.
- I now would like to use a third party service to host my galleries at www.galleries.com/me.
What I would like to achieve:
- when someone visits www.domain.com it gets redirected 301 to www.galleries.com/me but keeps my domain visible in url address
- when someone visits www.domain.com/blog everything stays as usual and nothing changes.
What I thought:
- usa redirect rule PLUS a rewrite rule on my .htaccess
- Is it possible?
- How can i do it?
- How does it affects SEO?
I tried to make it as simple as I could :) Thanks