I have a simple one page internal app that I just moved to IIS7.5. After enabling basic authentication and disabled anonymous authentication only local users can authenticate.
What I have done far:
- Enabled basic authentication and disabled anonymous authentication.
- Created group in Active Directory with accounts.
- Added AD group to the local User group.
- Added Network Service account to the directory.
- Created a local test user. - Works.
- Removed the local test user from all groups. - Still works.
- I'm using DOMAIN\USER for the username.
There has to be something simple I'm missing.