I cant find connectors or cables that have a turn at their end of the connector. (90 degrees) This might be trivial to some. Do they exist at all?

Edit: I draw a picture for this

enter image description here

  • I dunno what you mean. Can you draw a picture? – Tom O'Connor Dec 8 '11 at 12:26
  • @TomO'Connor I added an image – Odys Dec 8 '11 at 12:34

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.