What networking related blogs/wiki/forums do you find valuable to read/follow/subscribe on a daily or regular basis?
Here is the english one I follow (cisco tips oriented) :
- http://supportwiki.cisco.com/ViewWiki/index.php/Tech_Insights:Homepage great but missing a rss
- http://blog.ioshints.info/ a must have for cisco users
- http://ciscogeek.org/ not often updated but have some nice post
Bear with me as I have some news sites along with my blog list.
- NetworkWorld News and specific columns
- SANS Internet Storm Center page
- SecLists -- Security Mailing list archives (Insecure.org)
- Blog: Symantec Security Response weblog
- Blog: The Last Watchdog
- Also, Slashdot IT and ConfickerC
- Multi-Link communications products news page
Some less frequented places.
And, Please don't tell me Security is not part of Networking.
Renesys Blog - Blog keeping track of interesting behaviour/events in the internet.
Cisco Blog- Unofficial blog focusing on recent Cisco developments.
PacketLife.net - Excellent site, with several very handy cheat sheets.
PPC-1 - A blog chronicling an Australian project to commission a new undersea link. An excellent insight into how carriers work.
Glen's Exchange Dev Blog is a great MS exchange blog.