I have a set of servers with the layout in the image attached. Lets call them Server A, B and C. Details for the scenario:
- Server A is where all the processing is done and user is working on A directly. Server A is really a client. :/
- Server A is connected to Server B via Ethernet. It is in its sub-net and can perform operations on Server B.
- Server B can NOT access server C (access restricted for security)
- Server C can access server B.
- Server C has Application APP installed.
- Admins can access C and can initiate any program. But user of A cannot access C.
- Client A needs data from Server C. Application APP has the data.
Now, what I need to accomplish is to access application APP on Server C from Client A.
Can I accomplish this using SSH port forwarding? Any work around for this?
Thank you for your help!!