2

I am running magento with litespeed.

The problem I am facing is that ajax call is being made of which header is set as x-json, but lightspeed is setting another header of text/html content type

I've checked that page with apache and everything is working fine.

I checked the response headers with apache and litespeed and here are they:

With apache:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 05:58:47 GMT Server: Apache Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0 Pragma: no-cache Set-Cookie: frontend=164b21c64808a05e806027bdbd4d745d; expires=Fri, 07-Sep-2012 06:58:48 GMT; path=/; domain=mydomain.com; httponly Connection: close Transfer-Encoding: chunked Content-Type: application/x-json

With litespeed:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 06:10:55 GMT Server: LiteSpeed Connection: close Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0 Pragma: no-cache Set-Cookie: frontend=164b21c64808a05e806027bdbd4d745d; expires=Fri, 07-Sep-2012 07:10:55 GMT; path=/; domain=mydomain.com; httponly Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Length: 474 Vary: User-Agent

I've also added application/json to mime.properties of litespeed,restarted it but that did not work.

Here is the screenshot enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.