I am having some very bizarre, yet serious problem regarding Accpac at a customer’s office. The issue is that Accpac files + license files (.SBE files) are disappearing on their own from the Accpac server in the path
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sage\Sage Accpac I even installed it in another location. The result is that it displays
You do not have a license to use this product after the files go missing. We have checked with all users and it seems no one is doing this on purpose. We have tried re-installing Accpac on the server, even re-formatting Windows on the server and re-install Accpac and SQL server but again the files disappear eventually after some time. We have run different antivirus tools but no virus was found. This is very weird for us and very annoying for the customer.
We're using Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard.
Grateful if you could advise on this situation ASAP.