since last microsoft patch tuesday 70% of windows 7 client in my network (active directory domain) ask to perform a checkdisk on every boot.
What i have already tried:
- Let the client do the check disk on boot
- Schedule a check disk from windows 7 GUI with error correction at the next restart
- Check registry for correct autocheck value on startup ( http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/56685-check-disk-reset.html )
- Used the command "chkntfs /x c:" to remove scheduled checkdisk (was not scheduled)
- I check the HDs health with several tools and they are fine
However at every boot the windows 7 clients still ask to perform a chdsk. How can i solve it? Is there a solution that can be exectued remotely?
Thank you in advance.