I have the following exception when trying to open a connection to the server since last week.
[DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.
- I'm using MSSQL Server 2008 Express
- Allow remote connections is checked
- My application,SSMS and the server are in the same computer
- I can connect to the database from SSMS
- I used to be able to connect to the server one week ago. The only change is the modification of settings : recovery option of first failure , seconde failure and subsequent failure to "Restart the Service" on the properties windows of Sql Server services.
- I am not admin of my computer and can't have it except when a support take the hand on my computer
connection string :
Provider=SQLOLEDB;Data Source=ComputerName\SQLEXPRESS;Initial Catalog=DatabaseName;Integrated Security=SSPI
- Shared Memory, Named pipes tcp/ip are enabled both for
protocol for SQLEXPRESSand
the only differences I can find between the "before" error log and the "after" is :
Dedicated administrator connection support was not started because it is disabled on this edition of SQL Server. If you want to use a dedicated administrator connection, restart SQL Server using the trace flag 7806. This is an informational message only. No user action is required. 2013-04-15 19:13:27.98 Serveur The SQL Server Network Interface library could not register the Service Principal Name (SPN) for the SQL Server service. Error: 0x490, state: 16. Failure to register an SPN may cause integrated authentication to fall back to NTLM instead of Kerberos. This is an informational message. Further action is only required if Kerberos authentication is required by authentication policies. 2013-04-15 19:13:28.53 spid10s Erreur : 1802, Gravité : 16, État : 4.`
Thanks for your time.