How can I accomplish the following:
There are several general purpose addresses
Currently messages to these addresses are set to forward to specific user accounts for example:
- firstname.lastname@example.org forwards to email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org forwards to email@example.com and
- firstname.lastname@example.org forwards to email@example.com
However I would like to set up the system so that the following is true:
- firstname.lastname@example.org forwards to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org forwards to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com forwards to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
I tried adding the general purpose accounts to the outlook clients of the specific users however the software tells me that only 1 exchange account can be added per profile.
I do not want my users to have to switch between profiles just to check the general purpose accounts and I do not want users to pull the general purpose account messages down using POP because there may be issues when a user processes messages and other users in his or her team cannot tell what messages need to be processed.
Can someone help point me in the right direction for configuring our exchange server to allow these general purpose addresses to deliver messages to multiple users for processing?