I have a problem with the following setup:
- A pound reverse proxy faces the internet with port 443.
- The pound reverse proxy is configured to redirect to the internal server
- The (internal) domino server only has port 80 enabled.
- The homepage of the domino is a iwaredir.nsf created from the template iwaredir.ntf
- Session based login is enabled with a domcfg.nsf- Database in place (no custimization except another logo)
When you open the external url (e.g. h11ps://webmail.mycompany.org) of the proxy, the configured login- page from domcfg is presented. the user logs in, and the next page, that is presented is: h11p://webmail.mycompany.org/iwaredir.nsf
As you can see, the protocol is exchanged by the server- login- page, and port 80 is not configured on the pound, that lets the request fail (of course)
If the user uses the browser's back- button, then the url changes to h11ps://webmail.mycompany.org. This time the user is already authenticated and is directly forwarded to h11ps://webmail.mycompany.org/iwaredir.nsf and everything works like a charme
Same configuration with no changes to domcfg.nsf, iwaredir.nsf and pound worked a fiew weeks ago, but suddenly stopped (of course with nobody having modified anything...)
So my question is: Why does the default- login- form of domino switch the protocol for the url to redirect to (found as relative path in document- field "RedirectTo") from https to http?
Any idea to debug this is appreciated.