We have two sametime servers(Replica) located in London and Singapore.
We also have a group (PL_ALL) in which singapore users and london users are added.
When user log in via London server as host, singapore users are not shown in group PL_ALL. But at the same time there is another group PL_SG_ALL which is working correctly. (EX: User XX is there in both group but only visible in one group)
Any idea what could be the problem with PL_ALL group alone?
Sametime Server Version: 8.5.2 & Sametime Client Version: 8.5.2
- Main Group - PL_ALL
- Sub Groups - PL_LN_ALL and PL_SG_ALL
- Subgroup under PL_LN_ALL - PL_LN_Finance and more
- Subgroup under PL_SG_ALL - PL_SG_Finance and more
- User 1 - Is from Singapore and he is added in group PL_SG_Finance. He always connect to sametime client using Singapore sametime server as host
- User 2 - Is from London. He always connect to sametime client using London sametime server as host
Scenario 1: User 2 logs in to sametime and added PL_ALL and PL_SG_Finance group to his list. problem is he can see User1 listed under PL_SG_Finance but not under PL_ALL
Scenario 2:User 2 log in to sametine using Singapore sametime server as host. He case see User 1 in PL_ALL and also in PL_SG_Finance
I hope this is clear