I changed a laptop in an Active Directory Environment. Because the Userprofile got really big in the last past years, I decided to create a new Profile. I did the following Tasks.
- deattached his Exchange Mailbox in System Manager
- renamed the User to x-old
- created a new user with same privileged etc.. (acctually i copied the old one.)
- attached the mailbox to the new user.
- logged in with new user and copied some files from the old profile..
When the User starts outlook, everything works fine except the "email address history" is missing. You know that completion when you create a new mail and type into the "TO:" field for eg. an "a" it gives you a couple of suggestions like "amail@..", "amessage@..".
Where are these informations stored in?
Which file do i have to backup from the old profile?