Over the last couple of weeks we have been experiencing some odd issues mostly related to Calendars, such as:
- Calendars don't stay in Sync across devices or delegates.
- Delegate A changes appointment Location, but it doesn't show up on the original users calendar or any other Delegates.
- Appointments just randomly go missing from users Calendars (this is not specific to one mailbox).
- Mail folders disappear - don't show up as deleted and are missing from Recovery.
I've tested mailboxes using the New-MailBoxRepairRequest CMDLet and they all test out fine. There are no errors in the Event log regarding these issues.
Any recommendations for next steps? I was contemplating just creating a new database and migrating the mailboxes there but I fear it won't resolve any issues.
The Environment is:
- Exchange 2010
- Outlook 2011 for Mac. 12 iMacs.
- Everyone has an iPhone or Android and some users have iPads.
- Calendars are shared universally along with Contacts.