What does the Job Options of RoboCopy do? And what exactly does the
/MOT switches do? How can I use them? I don't understand them, and can't find any examples on how to use them.
- /MON:n - MONitor source; run again when more than n changes seen.
- /MOT:m - MOnitor source; run again in m minutes Time, if changed.
Does this mean that it will run one time first and then keep running after it finishes and run again if a change happens somewhere down in the filestructure or when something have changed and a time has passed?
- /JOB:jobname - take parameters from the named JOB file.
- /SAVE:jobname - SAVE parameters to the named job file
- /QUIT - QUIT after processing command line (to view parameters).
- /NOSD - NO Source Directory is specified.
- /NODD - NO Destination Directory is specified.
- /IF - Include the following Files.
What is a job file? What is the
/NODD switches for?