I'm trying to setup permissions on IIS 7.5 running in Win7. The instructions I found are:
- Ensure all your sites have their own unique Application Pool assigned.
- In the Advanced Settings under Processing Model for the application pool, set the built-in account as ApplicationPoolIdentity.
- Enable impersonation in php.ini with fastcgi.impersonate = 1
- IIS > Authentication > Anonymous Authentication > Application Pool Identity (not IUSR)
- Set read/write permissions on your folders using the automatically generated application pool user account (e.g. "IIS AppPool\MyAppPoolName").
When I enter MyAppPoolName I'm not sure which name to use:
I have two web sites running on this same server. In IIS Manager, Application Pools I have:
WebSite1 v4.0 (Integrated) WebSite1 v4.0 (Classic) WebSite1 v2.0 (Integrated) WebSite1 v2.0 (Classic) WebSite2 v4.0 (Integrated) WebSite2 v4.0 (Classic) WebSite2 v2.0 (Integrated) WebSite2 v2.0 (Classic)
What should I use for MyAppPoolName? "IIS AppPool\MyAppPoolName"