- On Amazon Web Services
- Launch an EC2 instance using Amazon Linux AMI 2014.03.1 - ami-fb8e9292 (64-bit)
- Run my ansible script to configure the server for baking into an AMI
- Run some Ruby that accesses an https:// url. It works fine.
- Create the AMI from this image
- Create a new instance from that AMI
- Run the same Ruby
- Expect it to work, got this error instead:
OpenSSL::SSL::SSLError: SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0 state=SSLv3 read server certificate B: certificate verify failed>
- The cert directories appear to be identical when I ls -l them side-by-side
How can I make the instance work as expected? Thank you.