I have the following infrastructure:
DC1 as main domain controller
DC2 as a replicated domain controller from DC1 in another office, connected through VPN
Everything was working OK, but a few days ago I changed the FSMO from DC1 to DC3 in the same office. When I check DC2 with
netdom query /domain:MyDomain fsmo
the result values are still DC1
How can I change this from DC1 to DC3?
I followed these steps to change the FSMO: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/255690/en-us
The output of netdom:
Schema master DCUCACSA.ucacsa.org <-- DC1 = DCUCACSA Domain naming master DCUCACSA.ucacsa.org PDC DCUCACSA.ucacsa.org RID pool manager DCUCACSA.ucacsa.org Infrastructure master DCUCACSA.ucacsa.org The command completed successfully.
The output of repadmin:
Replication Summary Start Time: 2014-06-11 09:23:34 Beginning data collection for replication summary, this may take awhile: ...... Source DSA largest delta fails/total %% error DCNCG 05m:14s 0 / 5 0 DCUCACSA 35m:21s 0 / 5 0 Destination DSA largest delta fails/total %% error UCACSA-DOMINIO 35m:28s 0 / 10 0 Note: DC1 = DCUCACSA, DC2 = DCNCG, DC3 = UCACSA-DOMINIO Experienced the following operational errors trying to retrieve replication information: 8341 - DCUCACSA.ucacsa.org