When users open up IE on my terminal server, they are seeing the IE ESC warning instead of their home page:
Here's some of the relevant facts:
- OS is Windows Server 2008 R2
- Home page is specified in the GPO
- If user hits the Home button, it indeed takes them to the intranet page, so I know the GPO is working
- Loopback processing is enabled in Replace mode (no profile leakage from the user's OU)
- The message only appears the first time they use IE after their user profile gets built. Subsequent logons take them straight to the home page.
- The RDS is a six-server farm, and they see the message once for each server. Therefore, from the user's perspective, it appears to happen randomly.
How do I suppress this warning for users?