I'm having an issue on an AWS Elastic Beanstalk instance, whereby I can't seem to upload a PDF file that is 6MB in size. First, let me provide a bit more background:
- The application running is an Expression Engine (EE) application
- upload_max_filesize is set to 16M
- post_max_size is set to 32M
- max_execution_time is set to 300
- Files are being uploaded through the EE application on Elastic Beanstalk into an Amazon S3 bucket.
I am able to successfully upload PDFs in the region of 1-2MB, but when I try to upload the 6MB file it reaches 100% uploaded and then redirects me back to the home screen in EE and the file has not been uploaded.
Does anyone know or have any ideas why I wouldn't be able to upload the 6MB file, given that the config variables above are set as such?