i have a problem on my domain, the history starting from when i had a server with WIN 2008 r2 installed with the following roles installed on it (AD, DNS, DHCP, File). From 1 month i decided to install a new server 2008 r2 server to get (AD, DNS, DHCP) and leave the file server on the old one. i did the following exactly:
1) robocopy all my data on external HDD
2) Install a new server with 2008 r2
3) transfer all 5 roles to transfer the domain to the new server (MainDC)
4) issue (NETLOGON, SYSVOL) not transferred but i decided to reinitialize them again an now they are operating (MainDC)
5) re-create and re-configure a new GPOs and link it to my OUs
6) reinstall Old server operating system with a fresh installation of WIN 2008 R2 (FileServer)
7) join my domain with my domain credentials.
the issue when i tried to share folder on \fileserver the permissions that i had set in sharing permissions are applied on the main shared folder and subfolders. the security settings are not applied. i.e. Say i'm sharing \fileserver\MainFolder with sharing permission for Authenticated Users that can read, so every one can read this main shared folder, if i set security permission for \fileserver\MainFolder\User1 that User1 can Read\Write\Modify. User1 can not perform this processes when accessing it from Network Share, i tried alot of steps from topics online get ownership for folder, remove inheritance from parent folder, applying changes for child objects, i tried also to construct a new folder structure but also the same issue, i tried another host PC, also i get the same issue.