I've difficulties to understand if it is possible to do redirects depends of variable in Header using Domino server (R9).
Redirect all requests (for 1 particular website) to:
EXAMPLE incoming requests:
All 3 examples should be redirected to
Here is my setup
- All requests come to "Load Balancer" and then it redirect requests to Domino Server.
- Load Balancer always (!) convert requests from HTTPS to HTTP, so Domino always receives HTTP requests.
- Load Balancer adds flag/variable to requests which have been converted from HTTPS to HTTP.
- Domino must redirect HTTP to HTTPS. My issue - I need to figure out how to verify variable in request and depends of it - do redirect to HTTPS or NOT.
- So far if I set redirect for all request - I receive a loop and I understand why.
Does anybody have an idea how to solve that only with Domino Server?
Possible solutions I know about
- Setup one more server between Load Balancer and Domino, so it does redirect instead of Domino.
- Go with DSAPI. I really would like to avoid it, it requires development + maintenance.