A Windows 8.1 user cannot access one specfic network share on a windows 2008 R2 server.
Windows cannot access \\COMPUTERNAME\Users You do not have permission to access \\COMPUTERNAME\Users. Contact your network administrator to request access.
- The shared folder is configured to be accessible to a group, with full control
- The shared folder has filesystem security set to full control to the same group
- Other users in the same group can access the shared folder (they are not part of Administrators and Domain Admins)
- The blocked user can access other shares on the server
- The blocked user is also part of Administrators and Domain Admins
- I have tried to delete and recreate the share
What can I try?