I installed an SSL certificate in my IIS 7 (Windows Server 2008). I deleted the expired certificate but still showing when i access from any browser.
- I deleted the expired certificate.
- I Installed the new certificate.
- I Modified the Bindings from my website
- I restarted the site (Restart from the same panel of "Bindings...").
- I restarted the Virtual Machine where IIS7 is installed.
What else should I do to show the correct certificate? Why my server shows the expired certificate if is uninstalled?.
Thank you in advance.