Windows Phone Lync 2013 client unable to login to Lync Server 2013. But other device iOS, Android, Windows desktop client all fine.
- We have a client with Lync Server 2013 deployed.
- We are using the full Enterprise Voice functionality with mobility.
- We have a Server 2012 R2 ARR IIS Reverse Proxy in place.
- We have Lync Servr 2013 deployed on Windows Server 2012 R2 instances.
- External SSL's purchased from GeoTrust.
There is a mobility issue affecting Windows Phone Lync 2013 client users. WP users of the Lync 2013 client app 4.X and greater are unable to sign in with error:
ERROR UTILITIES CHttpConnection.cpp/1117:Request failed with the WININET errorCode (UcwaAutoDiscoveryRequest): -2146697211
When we complete the Lync Connectivity Analyser via https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com/, we get all green and all is working.
Any help in the right direction would be appreciated.
The only thing I'm yet to try is export the SSL from the FE pool and manually install on the WP client.