Here is my network:
Client -- WAN -- PfSense(VMWare) -- LAN -- vSwitch (Promiscuous) \-- ESXi Management (192.168.2.1) \-- VM PC1 (192.168.2.100) \-- RealSwitch -- Server_1 (192.168.2.201)
OpenVPN server is configured as followed:
- IPv4 Tunnel Network : 192.168.10.0/24
- IPv4 Local Network : 192.168.2.1/24
- Client can connect to VPN with success
And when I ping various machine, I saw this behavior:
- Client -> PING 192.168.2.1 OK
- Client -> PING 192.168.2.100 OK
- Client -> PING 192.168.2.2 KO
- Client -> PING 192.168.2.201 KO
So I can ping the two virtual machine located on my vSwitch. But I am not able to ping the network management of ESXi and I can't also ping other machine connected to the vswitch through an other switch...
All those pings work when I'm connected directly to my local network.
Do you have an idea what could be this problem?