I have taken over a server setup (as part of my job) which is setup of the following:
- Server setup with Threat Management Gateway (serving as the firewall) - 192.168.1.1
- Server with Domain Controller Role - 192.168.1.10
- Server with Radius and NAP Roles - 192.168.1.22
I have looked at a few tutorial to setup a Wireless Network using the
When going through the process of setting up the Radius Client I need to provide an IP Address.
Most (because I have not seen every single tutorial or help file) of the tutorials links this to a Cisco interface, but I do not and I am a bit stuck for what to put in there.
Do I need to
- put in the IP of the Radius Server or
- put in the IP of the Domain Controller - since that is where the Active Directory lives?
This as far as I can tell seems to be the place where the pickup is in the my setup to authenticate users. I get this message on a Mac OS.