I have a ProLiant ML310e GEN 8 that always shows
early system initialization on startup, and never gets past 90%. It also has the status code
0114 down in the bottom right hand corner.
Steps I have taken so far:
- I have checked to see if the RAM is approved by HP (it is)
- There are no CD or Flash drive in the sever
- I am not using a KVM and I have tried to boot up without a keyboard, mouse or monitor.
- It is no longer under warranty
- I have tried to boot it with just one RAM stick
I dont know what OS is/was on it and would love to reset the whole thing but i can't even get that far.