Browser is showing "500 - Internal server error." (I have turned off "Show Friendly Http Messages".
In IIS 8 I have gone to ASP settings and set "Send Errors to Browser = True".
I've got simple ASP pages working fine. I'm porting code from Windows 2003 over to 2012. And having to debug misc issues. The only place I see the error is in the IIS Log after a few minutes. That's way to slow to fix the errors, and it doesn't give much info.
I'm running the browser on the remote server itself. Ideally want to get errors in any browser, not just IE.
Added 02/25/2015 - it seems to work maybe 5% of the time. Most of the time I get 500 Internal Error, but here's one example today were it gave the type of error I wanted in the browser: