I have an SSL cURL request that fails from a single machine with the following error:
curl: (51) SSL peer certificate or SSH remote key was not OK
This error seems to have popped up overnight, and isolated to a single machine. The request was working, then the machine was shutdown. Today, the machine was powered up and the request no longer works.
- Machine is running linux 3.12.28
- Multiple other machines have no problem with the same request, all on the same network.
- The network of the machine in question seems to be fine otherwise
- Setting the nameserver in /etc/resolv.conf to 188.8.131.52
- Power cycling
- Disabled all but one network interface
Has anyone had this problem before? What did you do to fix it? Any ideas for further debugging? Thank you.