I need to understand about something in NFS (Server). Let say i have:
- Two Different Clouds (One Server on each)
- One NFS Server
- One Apache Server (as the NFS Client) with a NFS Mounted Directory (lets say at:
- That will become something like:
- Lets say:
myvideo.mp4is 1Gb in size.
- 3 different users (3 downloads via Website = 3Gb via Web)
Ok then here is the question for, when a user downloads that file:
- Of course i believe the Apache Server has to use
Total 3Gbof Outbound Bandwidth.
- Then again at the same time, has the NFS Server to use
Total 3Gbof Outbound Bandwidth also?
Because, what i'm currently understanding is like:
NFS Server---(Outbound: ? Gb)--->Apache Server---(Outbound: 3 Gb)--->Browser
Hoping for the expert's advices since i have to understand clearly and then calculate b/w costs.
Thanks all in advance.