Let's say we have two domains: contoso.com and fabrikam.com.
- two UPNs (.local and .com)
Contoso.com have Lync servers on-premise. Exchange, Sharepoint 2013 and Azure AD on Office365 (E1 licensing).
Fabrikam.com have AD and Exchange 2010 SP3 and Sharepoint 2010 on-premise. Lync on Office365 with logins synced through DirSync and authentication handled by AD FS (E2 lincensing).
Short-Term Objectives ordered by priority are:
- Handle GAL Sync,
- Share Calendars (including free/busy).
- Access Sharepoint's each others
Long-Term objective is disusing and remove Fabrikam.com.
- Without forest trust, is this mission impossible ?
- How to handle each on short-terms goal without complicating long-term objective ?
- How to make testing scenarios with hybrid deployement?