Steps taken so far:
- Created a new Azure Organizational account called: email@example.com
- Started a Free Azure Trial, with credit card details. This created a single Directory with the new account as the only user.
- Realised I had made a mistake, decided I wanted to delete this new account/directory/subscription.
Followed advice here http://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2967860
- Made my other personal account a Global Admin for the Directory (forgot to make it Co-Admin of the Free Trial Subscription)
- Logged in with my personal account
- Deleted the original firstname.lastname@example.org user from the Directory
- Attempted to delete the Directory, but error saying its still associated with the Free Trial Subscription
- Unable to continue as the original account has been deleted so there is no way to Cancel the Free Trial Subscription
- Even tried recreating the original account under the Directory, but it was no longer associated with the Free Trial Subscription.
This is a problem as I need to re-create the Directory (most importantly with its associated sub-domain) under another account. Help?