I don't know if this is the right place for my question, but I have a problem with my DNS/nameservers after changing the nameservers. I'm not sure if it is a problem at my side or at my webhost.
I updated the DNS Zone Records in the Control Panel of my webhosting provider to the ones provided by Cloudflare. After that there are two nameservers:
NS elle.ns.cloudflare.com NS lloyd.ns.cloudflare.com
The site is still alive, but when I check the DNS (http://www.intodns.com) I have the following errors:
Pingdom also tells me:
- Superfluous name server listed at parent: ns1.mijnhostingpartner.nl
- Superfluous name server listed at parent: ns2.mijnhostingpartner.nl
- Superfluous name server listed at parent: ns3.mijnhostingpartner.nl 2
- different serials found. 2 different SOA records found. Could not
- find reverse address for (4 times)
Could someone please help me? Cloudflare also says that the installation is not correct. Thanks!