I installed a windows server 2008 R2 and visual studio ultimate 2012 on a virtual server . I have a web application that used on an old server with .Net framework 3.5 and now I’m using the application with .Net framework 4.0 on IIS 7 and intranet on new server , everything is fine and clients uses the application with no problem .
But when I need to build the application by visual studio it sends these errors :
'C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\3\vbc8DD4B87E37C7468C8D1466EA68743DC.TMP' is corrupt CVTRES : fatal
Unable to write to output file 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\farasystem\1179059f\b8641c61\App_Theme_Default.s7yrhxe-.dll': The specified image file did not contain a resource section. vbc :
What I have tried so far :
- reading many articles about errors
- restarting visual studio
- restating server
- re-installing visual studio
- changing temp folders address in environment variables tab
- setting full control access for every temp folder and
- checking files for read-only attribute
But no luck.