Due to PCI-DSS now requiring that TLSv1 is disabled to pass our network scan I have the following issue.
- Kerio Connect mail server (www.kerio.co.uk)
- Apple Mail (yosemite and all the way down to snow leopard)
- iOS 8 devices
If I disable TLSv1 on the mail server , none of my mail clients can connect using IMAPS on port 993 - they just error.
There doesnt seem to be any output in the mail logs on yosemite either to really go by.
I've posted this on Apples forums, and there are others finding this too.
So the questions(s):
- Does anyone have Apple mail talking to a mail server which has TLSv1 disabled.
- Does anyone have iOS talking to a mail server which has TLSv1 disabled.
- Does Apple mail even support TLSv1.1 and up?
Thanks in advance.