We are running Microsoft Exchange Server 2013. All of our internal mail is working fine and most external mail is good however, recently, we started having issues with sending & receiving to a few external domains.
At first, our users complained that it can take hours for mail to get through so, I took a look at the Exchange Queue Viewer and I noticed the following error on a about 5 different domains.
[LRT=17/06/2015 8:36:14 AM);(LED=441 4.4.1 Error encountered while communicating with primary target IP address: "Failed to connect. Winsock error code 10061, Win32 error code 10061." Attempted failover to alternate host, but that did not succeed. Either t
I have searched all over the web for a solution however, I did not find anything. Unfortunately, I am not experienced with Exchange so if I have not supplied enough information, can you point me in the right direction at least.
So far, I have tried "retrying" the stuck messages with no success and I have also tried restarting the Exchange Transport Service and this did not help.