I've been going at this for a few days now and neither previous hosting company nor current one seem to be able to help me sort this out. I am migrating an opencart-based online shop between two servers and there seems to be some DNS trouble. I have two fail errors in intodns.com:
Missing nameservers reported by parent
❗️FAIL: The following nameservers are listed at your nameservers as nameservers for your domain, but are not listed at the parent nameservers (see RFC2181 5.4.1). You need to make sure that these nameservers are working.If they are not working ok, you may have problems!
Missing nameservers reported by your nameservers
❗️ERROR: One or more of the nameservers listed at the parent servers are not listed as NS records at your nameservers. The problem NS records are:
This is listed as an ERROR because there are some cases where nasty problems can occur (if the TTLs vary from the NS records at the root servers and the NS records point to your own domain, for example).
I've seen this issue in other queries and I know the fails have something to do with name servers listed at my registrar not matching the namerservers at my new hosting company. I believe I changed on both; both ends customer support stat that I did.
Also found at DNSstuff.com that "One or more stealth nameservers discovered". This again points to some inconsistency between the registrar and the server.
The website is caixasbaratas.pt.