- This is the first time i work on puppet
- The puppet master is Linux version...
The puppet master host also install Puppet Foreman Server version 1.8.2
The puppet agent is Window version...
- When install puppet agent, it has correctly point to the correct FQDN (fully qualified domain name) as i have checked this on foreman on this page.
- Both agent and master use puppet version 3.8.1
- This is the content in "/etc/puppet/manifests/site.pp". in the puppet master From what i understand is that this will make sure that the agent will contain folder "C:/packages" in the puppet agent
I understand that i can test running the puppet agent here without wait for the default waiting time 30 minutes
This is the result after it has finished.
However, I go to check in "C:/" and there is no folder "C:/packages" exists in there. I don't know what did i do wrong.