I have a cPanel Hybrid VPS below are the specs:
- CPU (16 Core Xeon) dedicated
- 4GB Guaranteed RAM (dedicated)
- 6GB Burstable RAM
- 1Gbps Port Speed
Installed cPanel and NginxCP
All sites on server using wordpress are not loading showing below error message
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 3407872) (tried to allocate 3200 bytes) in /home/*/public_html/wp-includes/........
Steps done trying to resolve the issue.
- Upgrading memory_limit to 128M and 256M in PHP Configuration
- Upgrading memory in wp-config.php
- Uploaded wordpress files manually via FTP
- Removed NginxCP and Nginx from server
None of the above solutions worked.