Our server crashed last week and we lost a lot of information. We were able to recover
.frm files for the tables,
ibdata1 but no
I've tried the
innodb-force-recovery on all levels 1 to 6 and a whole lot of other 'solutions' I've found online, without any success.
Right now I was trying to do it trhough a
restore of the database but run into the same problem Mathew over here.
this answer looks like it might work. My problem is, first - my server is Windows based, second - I lack the knowledge and skills to apply this on windows command line.
By any chance is there a similar solution for Windows
we were not using
innodb_file_per_table so all data should be stored on