I would like to install/configure a FTP server on my Windows Server 2012 R2 to grant access to my clients to browse their site files.
I have used FileZilla for this purpose earlier. This time I would like to enforce certain rules on FTP access
- Browse full assigned directory
- Deny downloads on everything or restricted amount (in size or count of files) of downloads per session
- Allow Uploads for new files
- Deny overrides for existing files
- Add multiple groups/users
- Associate each user to a local directory path
Once I enforce all these rules on my FTP server, user from a FTP client would get only enforced rules access.
Can I achieve all these using FileZilla or is there any better approach other than build my own FTP program.