I am with learner license in networking 2008 window server,.what type of cable should i use to connect two domain controllers through a hub or a switch.

Thank you.

closed as off-topic by ewwhite, Sven Jul 29 '15 at 8:36

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "Questions on Server Fault must be about managing information technology systems in a business environment. Home and end-user computing questions may be asked on Super User, and questions about development, testing and development tools may be asked on Stack Overflow." – Sven
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Roger that loud and clear. – Mr T Jul 30 '15 at 11:22

Straight-through cat5e or cat6 Ethernet cables. Use a switch for better performance (full duplex, no collisions).

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.